Monday, September 22, 2008

Hello Nana


My little muffin man calls me every morning. It's great to hear his little cooing noises. He's such a happy little baby. I sure do miss him :-( Amanda had an episode with seizures when she first got home. She had never had them before and they couldn't find the cause of them. She's ok now, they put her on medication (Keppra- if anyone knows about it) I wish they lived closer so I could help her out. She's not suppose to drive for 3 months, of course that only lasted about a week. Chris has put in to be transfered to a base outside of Boston, I don't want to get to excited about it but.....YIPEEEEE!

1 comment:

The Wright Family said...

Oh my goodness! That would be so exciting to have them close. We'll cross our fingers too! We're calling you tomorrow by the way so I hope you're around. We've been out having adventures! :) We'll catch up tomorrow!


Look at that crazy hair on me!!!

My Girls

My Girls
Wow, does this make me feel old!