Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Time To Catch Up




Amanda and Gabriel are back!!! They got here on Nov. 17th and we decided to keep it a secret so everyone would be surprised on Thanksgiving. Chris wasn't able to come with them this time. He's in school and couldn't get leave. He'll find out in a couple of weeks if he can take some time and then we'll get him up here for a late Christmas. It's been crazy around here (yes, even more so than usual). Rayna and Clint are settling in to being new parents (everyone knows how that is) and they are doing a great job. Precious little Isaac is a very good baby which helps alot. Gabriel just loves his little cousin and wants to be as close as possible to him when ever he's around. I'm so happy and thankful to have that little bundle so close to me and to have two beautiful grandsons for Nana and Papa to spoil. This is going to be a wonderful Christmas!


No comments:


Look at that crazy hair on me!!!

My Girls

My Girls
Wow, does this make me feel old!